We are looking for dependable individuals to join our customer service team. Ours is a fast paced, collaborative, fun environment where we take pride in getting to know our client families. You'll be on the phones a lot, interacting with our clients and their children, and performing a plethora of administrative tasks. If you thrive in this type of environment, we need you!
- Punctual, reliable, dependable
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and engaging personality
- Positive attitude
- Active listening skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic computer skills
- Customer Service experience a MUST
- Solid attention to detail and accuracy - Sense of humor and fondness for children
- Evening & Weekend availability a MUST! (Most hours will be evenings and weekends)
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required
- Respond to customers with accuracy, efficiency, and quality
- Process customer enrollment and requests by telephone
- Relaying company policies with accuracy
- Resolve customer issues
- Process mailings
- Collaborate with others to solve problems
This is part-time, hourly position, 20-34 hours per week, with opportunity for growth into full time positions with benefits. Our hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 am -- 8:30 pm and Saturday and Sunday 10 am -- 4:00 pm. We are looking for someone to mainly work the evening and weekend shifts. PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR AVAILABILITY IN YOUR EMAIL. We are looking to hire someone right away.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE GYM ABOUT THIS POSITION
To be considered for this position, paste send a cover letter and a resume in the form below.
*****Resumes submitted without cover letters or availability listed WILL NOT be considered.*****
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.50 /hour