With With Us
The best team, the coolest customers,
and the best job.
Are you reliable?
Do you love kids?
Are you ready to have some fun?
Our Current Job Positions Open
- Class participants need to come prepared for class: hair pulled back, leotard or athletic wear (please no bare bellies, jeans or other clothes with zippers) and shoes and socks off. Dispose of any gum or candy.
- Only registered participants are permitted in the gym area unless you are an adult participating in a Parent/Tot class, Open Play or supervising a Birthday Party.
- Participants need to walk from area to area using the perimeter of the floor when directed by the instructor. Please do not cut through another class or climb over equipment.
- All equipment on the side of the floor that is not in use for your class is off limits.
- Only spill proof water bottles are permitted in the gym training area. Leave all food and other drinks in the lobby or in your cubby.
- Parents and siblings are to stay in the lobby or outside area unless they are a participant in a class, birthday party or other special event being held at Chalk Gymnastics. Please do not distract the class or your child by trying to talk with your child during the class or enter various gym areas to take photos.
- If your child is not participating, following directions or being otherwise disruptive during their class, please allow the instructor to handle the problem or talk with your child after class.